Breaking in THE BIG FUN
Many ways to smash, One way to have fun.
Come to Morristown’s first Rage Room, and let all that stress and anger out! The Smash Therapy Room is where you can collect your thoughts, project your frustration, anger and even rage onto the breakable items. Unleash an unrelenting wave of destruction or just have some fun with your friends breaking stuff with an extreme activity.
Perfect for groups!
We have a TV showing all of the live action in the room! Cheer each other on or even get a recording of your session to show later!
Stress Relief (10 Small/Medium items)- $19.99
Separation Anxiety (Bring your own breakables) – $19.99
Attitude Adjustment (15 Small/Medium Items 1-Medium Electronic) – $29.99
Anger Management (15 Small/Medium Items – 1 Car Windshield) – $39.99
Add 1 more person $10.00 more.
Q: Can I have friends or co-workers in the room with me and share my package/time?
A: Yes, a maximum of 2 people in the room at a time. There is a $10 fee for an additional “smasher” in the room if only one package is purchased.
Q: What is the purpose of this place?
A: The main objective is to have fun and relieve stress and try something different with your friends and coworkers.
Q: What days of the week is the room open?
A: The room is available Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
Q: How long are the sessions?
A: The time limit is dependent on the package purchased. Some are 15 minutes, others are 30 minutes or when you finish breaking your items (whichever occurs first)
Q: Is there an age minimum?
A: Minimum age is 14 years old, however anyone under 18 years old is required to have a parent or legal guardian present in order to participate and a parent’s signature on the waiver form. Every participant must be able to fit into at least and adult small jump suit.
Q: What should I bring?
1. Closed toed shoes.
2. Arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time. If you’re 10 mins late your appointment will be forfeited.
3. Supplied by us: Protective Mask, Gloves, Coveralls.
1. Waivers must be filled out before entering rage room.
2. You MUST wear closed toed shoes.
3. No expectant mothers or persons with prior injury which may be aggravated by the nature of this attraction.
4. No one under the influence of drugs/alcohol permitted.
5. Minimum age required to participate is 14 years old. All participants under 18 years old must have a parent or legal guardian present in order to participate.
6. Maximum of (2) participants in the smash room.
7. When sharing the smash room with other participants, caution must be used to not throw breakables in the direction of the other participant and avoid swinging a weapon at or in the direction of another participant.
8. Participants must take turns when smashing and throwing breakables.